Remote Access and Roaming Office
Connect to your office from anywhere with internet, or stay constantly connected with a mobile office solution. We can help your users connect remotely to a hosted, on-premise, or hybrid IT configuration.
- Simple, fast, and secure remote access to your computers, apps, and files from home or anywhere with internet.
- Work on any Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, or Chromebook device.
- Take over a Microsoft Windows computer in your office from anywhere with internet using the Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP) utility.
Enabling remote access to your system increases the risk of unauthorized access and data corruption. To mitigate this risk, leverage Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt the flow of your data over the internet, and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) to secure your login. DUO MFA and Azure MFA use security tokens as a second authentication measure to make sure that even if someone guesses your password, they still can't access your data.
$95 per user one-time setup fee. DUO MFA to secure your connection for $5 per user per month. Get a free estimate specific to your needs.
- Work from anywhere with Microsoft 365, SRFax, and DropBox for business.
- DropBox for filesharing with granular access.
- SRFax is used for anywhere faxing through email with a local fax number.
- Microsoft 365 for Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as Teams for text, voice, and full HD video meetings.
- Dynamics 365 for sales, customer and inventory management.
These web-based technologies use Transport Layer Security (TLS) in your web-browser to encrypt the flow of your data over the internet. We also set up extra authenticators to prevent bad actors from accessing your data even if they guess your passwords.
Roaming office typically starts at $30 per user per month and varies depending on the production software that is specific to your industry or business. Get a free estimate specific to your needs.